Thursday 5 May 2016

A re-boot of the blog

Been a while since I posted things, and I know that now it is time to really kick myself into gear.

This was an interesting week in the classroom..... the first 3 days were SQL 2014 query writing, and the last two days of the week was a Crystal Reports course. These two topics are so very close to each other, and yet with enough differences that you can really make a mess of things if you don't have your wits about you!

So anyway, what's been happening.  A whole lot, and I'll be turning this into a very regular posting from now on.
Here is the highlights package:
  • Continuing running of the Wellington Windows Infrastructure and Azure Users Group
  • Aquisition of a iPhone and Android for the furthering of my InTune learning
  • Delivery of InTune user session to Singapore User Group
  • Taking of, and learning SCCM
  • Discovering new and exciting things in Azure and InTune
  • Delivery of InTune session to CodeCamp Wellington

I'll fill in more details later, but in the next couple of weeks expect some writeups on the above, and new things to keep you interested.

Cheers,
Malc.

No comments:

Post a Comment